- The organizers will arrange for transportation from Bålsta station (bus & train station) to Aronsborgs Conference Hotel every hour starting from 15:10 to 20:10 and then again at 22:10 to collect delegates arriving by bus #579 from Arlanda. Delegates arriving by train can also use this option, but in that case please go to the nearby bus station where bus #579 arrives so that we do not miss you.
Please note that dinner will be served only between 19:00 and 21:00 on Sunday, September 3rd. After 21:00 the kitchen will be closed.
Tickets for bus SL 579 that goes from Arlanda Terminal 5 (platform 5) to Bålsta station are not sold in the bus and must be purchased at the terminal - for instance, in Information (Arlanda Visitor Center) or in one of the nearby shops such as Pressbyrån or 7-Eleven. On Sunday, September 3rd the bus departs every hour (6:08, 7:08, etc. until 19:08, then 21:08 and the last one 22:38) and goes to Bålsta central station directly without any transfer. One-way ticket costs 43 SEK (ca 4.5 EUR). You can use your credit / debit card for payment. Call SL Customer Services if you have questions +46 8 600 10 00 (open 24 hours).
You can order a taxi at Aronsborgs Desk (+46 (0)8 22 59 59) or directly from Bålsta Taxi (http://www.balstataxi.se, tel. +46 (0)171 500 49). The price of a one-way trip from Bålsta train station/bus terminal to Aronsborgs Conference Hotel is 125 SEK for a small car (up to 4 passengers) and 195 SEK for a van (up to 8 passengers). The price of a one-way trip from Arland International Airport to Aronsborgs Conference Hotel is 665 SEK and 995 SEK, respectively. There are many taxi providers at the airport; however, prices may differ greatly among them.
- Conference Package 2 that includes accommodation in Aronsborgs Conference Hotel is no longer available as an option for registration (closed on July 5, 2017).
The final date for Late registration (incresed fee) has been set to August 3rd, 2017. After this date at 23.59 CEST, no further registrations will be accepted.
The option to choose payment by invoice/bank tranfer during registration will be valid only until July 4th, 2017. After this date, only credit/debit card payments can be requested.
- We have added an option for authors delivering an oral or poster presentation to publish a full article in Reforesta, an open access, peer-reviewed online journal. Please see detail in "Full article" under "Abstracts" http://seedorchard2017.upsc.se/participate.html.
Based on some authors requests, we have decided to extend the abstract submission deadline to Wednesday, June 21st. The final date of notification of acceptance and categorization of contributons will remain unchanged (on June 23rd).
- We have added an optional one-day post-conference excursion to the program. Please see details in “Program” under “Attend” http://seedorchard2017.upsc.se/attend.html.
- We have extended the abstract submission deadline to May 31st. Authors will be notified about abstract acceptance and final categorization of their contribution (oral or poster presentation) by June 23rd.